Elementary Counsellor with Rocky Mountain House SD6 – 08/2022August 18, 2022
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) is now accepting external applications for:
Elementary Counsellor, Golden Zone (Grades K-7)
Continuing, Full-time (1.0 FTE)
Effective August 31, 2022
Successful Applicant Must:
- hold or is eligible for a BC Teaching Certificate;
- have a university teaching major, or its equivalent, directly related to the teaching position; and a Masters in Counselling;
- have successful teaching experience at the appropriate school level and teaching subject area(s);
- have commitment to and capacity for collaboration to meet the needs of all students;
- have a strong repertoire of assessment and instructional practices and approaches to meet diverse learning needs;
- have demonstrated effective communication with students, colleagues and parents;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- have a knowledge of and a willingness to work with current technology.
For further information, please contact Sharon Collin, Director of Instruction, at 250.342.9243 ext. 4674.
Electronic applications are required from all applicants. If you are qualified and interested in the above competition, please submit your electronic application (including at least two references who have supervised you) by Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. (MST), via Make a Future http://sd6-makeafuture.simplication.com.
To view the posting, please visit Make a Future via: https://bit.ly/3bwmd7F.
Thank you for your interest in School District 6. Please note, only candidates moving forward in this process will be contacted for an interview.
School District No.6 (Rocky Mountain)
Fax: (250) 342-6966 e-mail: email@example.com